Episode 79: About summer solstice 2021, with Virginia Rosenberg
Jun 17, 2021
Sunday June 20th is the summer solstice, and our resident astrologer Virginia Rosenberg is back on the podcast. It continues to be a time of epic proportions in the cosmos… just to start we are coming out of an eclipse season and Mercury has been in retrograde once again. If you feel like life is one big swirl, or like the stories upon which you’ve built your life aren’t relevant anymore, you’re not alone.
In fact, as Virginia shares in this episode, it’s written in the stars. Tune in and we’ll speak of basking in the glow of the height of summer, while also being easy and compassionate with ourselves during this time of profound transition... ✨
Listen here on Spotify.
Want to learn the Voice Body Connection Process so you can practice raising your voice and speaking your truth? Take the free mini-course HERE.
- 0:00 - Welcome Virginia Rosenberg back to the podcast.
- 2:30 - Virginia shares a little about herself.
- 6:00 - Getting to know ourselves within the fabric we exist inside of.
- 7:30 - Some vocabulary for Summer Solstice 2021.
- 11:25 - The transits and uniqueness of this solstice.
- 12:50 - Virginia gives insight into this eclipse season.
- 16:00 - Elissa shares her reflections from this eclipse season and recent events in her life. Virginia expands upon these with what is happening in the cosmos.
- 23:00 - The theme of this eclipse: awareness, not answers.
- 25:10 - Virginia dives into this Mercury Retrograde in Gemini, its specific qualities, and how to navigate through it.
- 33:15 - The Voice Body Connection process. Elissa feels a swimmy, achey, floaty-ness in her body. With this comes some tiredness and sadness. Virginia feels openness around her heart and solar plexus, around her front channel.
- 39:40 - Virginia gives further advice for navigating the retrograde and solstice energies.
- 41:00 - Elissa asks: “What does the next astrological chapter look like?” Virginia discusses the Saturn-Square-Uranus, as well as other phenomena.
- 47:20 - The Mythic Medicine podcasts on water.
- 49:30 - Using our voice and speaking our truth in this astrological chapter.
Virginia’s website and Instagram.
The Water podcasts Virginia referred to: Liquid Crystal and Life’s Sacred Matrix.
Jupiter in Pisces: The Dreaming Sea instant access course.
Virginia's Eclipse courses.
Have you taken the free Find Your Voice, Speak Your Truth mini-course yet? Learn the full Voice Body Connection Process so you can practice it for yourself. Sign up at https://www.voicebodyconnection.com/minicourse.
And for more support, join the Voice Body Connection Membership Community, visit www.voicebodyconnection.com/community.
As a member of the Voice Body Connection Membership Community, you get access to:
- Live voice and movement warm-ups led by Elissa (twenty minutes each 4x/week),
- A monthly live online group coaching session to practice using the Voice Body Connection process,
- A monthly Community Sing-along,
- A monthly live recording of the coming month’s solo podcast episode,
- And exclusive behind-the-scenes videos with every guest.
Learn more and sign up at www.voicebodyconnection.com/community.
Our Editor is Sean Brennan
Our Photographer and Graphic Designer is Laura Sills
Our Videographer is Miguel Garzón Martínez
And our theme song is “Waters of Body” by Strange Weather
Please note that Amazon links in the show notes are connected to the Voice Body Connection Associates account. All other partner links are acknowledged. Thank you for supporting the podcast!