Episode 68: About spring equinox 2021, with Virginia Rosenberg
Mar 18, 2021
The spring equinox has arrived once again, and our resident astrologer Virginia Rosenberg is back to help us interpret this moment in time. If you feel like you’ve been underwater or like you’re coming out of a long hibernation, these feelings make sense according to the cosmos. But now energy is picking up. So Virginia encourages us to ask ourselves: Where is my pulse quickening? Where do I feel excitement?
2021 is also going to be a year of major transition. As the year unfolds before us, we’ll need to toggle between honoring the structures we’ve built that have gotten us to this moment, but also making way for what’s new that wants to be birthed into life. 🌱
Listen here on Spotify.
Want to learn the Voice Body Connection Process so you can practice raising your voice and speaking your truth? Take the free mini-course HERE.
- 0:00 - Welcome back to Virginia Rosenberg, our resident astrologer.
- 1:09 - Virginia offers us an opening meditation on the transition from Pisces season to Aries. This transition is new life emerging out of the vast pool of the ocean.
- 6:07 - In 2020 as the equinox was arriving, the world shut down. That fresh life cycle was hit with some pretty heavy external constraints. In some ways 2020 was a long winter. Virginia says she’s experiencing the arriving equinox now as doubly powerful.
- 7:14 - Elissa brings up this month’s theme: Rebirth. Virginia answers what rebirth means to her, and Elissa shares too.
- 10:50 - Elissa talks about astrology and why it connects to speaking our truth in alignment with nature. Virginia introduces her work with intuitive astrology and the cosmos.
- 14:24 - Virginia explains the story of this year’s spring equinox, happening Saturday March 20th. Energy is picking up. Where is your pulse quickening?
- 19:40 - Elissa answers the question about where her pulse is quickening: Re-organizing how she works, and creating music.
- 25:23 - “Transit” is the root of the word transition. A major transit that is shaping 2021 is Saturn in Aquarius square Uranus in Taurus. It is exact Feb 17, June 14, and Dec 24. We are toggling between honoring the structures we’ve built, and rebuilding new ones. The old paradigm is falling out of relevance and falling out of date.
- 31:58 - 2020 was the “Tower” year. We are now sorting through the rubble of our lives to see what we want to keep.
- 35:15 - Our Voice Body Connection process check in. Virginia feels a liquid feeling like the sea in her belly. Elissa’s body feels like it’s turning to goo. Elissa shares more too about what a relief it is to remember that she’s not in control. “I don’t know and none of us know, and that’s how it works.” - Elissa
- 42:30 - “The way we build knowing is through dialogue.” - Virginia. This also ties into the south node in Sagittarius and the north node in Gemini.
- 44:20 - The recap: This is a climate of change. We are gathering data. Exploring mycelial connection. And no jumping into new things too fast. Less leap and net will appear, and more check on the structural foundation!
Virginia’s 2021 astrology calendar and course are available here.
If you want to hop in for the tail end of the Voice Body Connection Community Open House week, you can join us here! And if you want to stick around in the Community year-round, get the sale price ($111 off annual enrollment) before Monday March 22nd here.
Elissa mentioned Cal Newport’s new book: A World Without Email.
Here’s a time-lapse video of a sunflower growing and blooming.
This is the Lissie version of Go Your Own Way Virginia was thinking about. 💙🎸
Have you taken the free Find Your Voice, Speak Your Truth mini-course yet? Learn the full Voice Body Connection Process so you can practice it for yourself. Sign up at https://www.voicebodyconnection.com/minicourse.
And for more support, join the Voice Body Connection Membership Community, visit www.voicebodyconnection.com/community.
As a member of the Voice Body Connection Membership Community, you get access to:
- Live voice and movement warm-ups led by Elissa (twenty minutes each 4x/week),
- A monthly live online group coaching session to practice using the Voice Body Connection process,
- A monthly Community Concert, including sing-a-longs and opportunities to share your voice,
- A monthly live recording of the coming month’s solo podcast episode,
- And exclusive behind-the-scenes videos with every guest.
Learn more and sign up at www.voicebodyconnection.com/community.
Our Editor is Sean Brennan
Our Photographer and Graphic Designer is Laura Sills
Our Videographer is Miguel Garzón Martínez
And our theme song is “Waters of Body” by Strange Weather
Please note that Amazon links in the show notes are connected to the Voice Body Connection Associates account. All other partner links are acknowledged. Thank you for supporting the podcast!