Episode 66: About winter solstice 2020, with Virginia Rosenberg
Dec 17, 2020
There’s a change of age happening, y’all. The current movements of celestial bodies in the sky are of epic proportions. As in, never-before-seen-and-will-never-be-seen-again-in-our-lifetimes proportions. And after the 2020 we’ve had, I think you get that this is all a very big deal. 🌚🌞☄️
So, in this last episode of the season, our resident astrologer Virginia Rosenberg is back to help us make sense of it all. Join us to put a cap on this wild year and vision how we’ll find our voice and speak our truth in the future...
Listen here on Spotify.
Want to learn the Voice Body Connection Process so you can practice raising your voice and speaking your truth? Take the free mini-course HERE.
- 0:00 - Welcome back to our resident astrologer Virginia Rosenberg. This is an epic moment in our human history and in the cosmos, and astrology has much to teach us.
- 6:45 - Here’s a recap of what’s happening in the sky around the solstice. December 14th was a total solar eclipse in Sagittarius, on December 17th Saturn moves into Aquarius, on December 19th Jupiter moves into Aquarius, and on December 21st (the winter solstice), is the great conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter. This is big stuff. 2020 has been obvious oblivion… and this moment is the crowning after our long labor.
- 15:27 - Virginia shares what we need to know to navigate this time. Keep in mind: Eclipses bring plot twists so if something leaves your life, accept it. Orient towards freedom. You are your own authority and sovereign creator.
- 20:25 - Our Voice Body Connection Process check. Elissa feels her heartbeat strongly and realizes she wants to expand. Virginia feels a “firm buzzing.”
- 34:10 - Is this the dawning of the age of Aquarius? Not exactly, but there are some major Aquarian themes in our coming era.
- 40:24 - The theme this month on the podcast is Expansion. Aquarian energy helps us understand how to expand in this next age. It’s about embracing the ways that we’re outsiders, creators, and rebels. How do you cultivate your barbarian self?
- 47:53 - What does all this mean in terms of finding our voice and speaking our truth?
- 54:37 - Aquarius is a channel. Each of us is a channel for the future we want to create.
- 56:58 - Join Virginia for a live circle on the 21st for the solstice and Great Conjunction. And on the 29th, for a preview of the Astrology Ahead in 2021. There’s also an Astrology of 2021 Calendar. You can find all details on her website linked below!
Virginia is on the podcast quarterly for each equinox and solstice. Check out past episodes by searching “Virginia’ in the search bar. And to enroll in her upcoming courses, visit www.virginiarosenberg.com.
Have you taken the free Find Your Voice, Speak Your Truth mini-course yet? Learn the full Voice Body Connection Process so you can practice it for yourself. Sign up at https://www.voicebodyconnection.com/minicourse.
And for more support, join the Voice Body Connection Membership Community, visit www.voicebodyconnection.com/community.
As a member of the Voice Body Connection Membership Community, you get access to:
- Live voice and movement warm-ups led by Elissa (twenty minutes each 4x/week),
- A monthly live online group coaching session to practice using the Voice Body Connection process,
- A monthly Community Concert, including sing-a-longs and opportunities to share your voice,
- A monthly live recording of the coming month’s solo podcast episode,
- And exclusive behind-the-scenes videos with every guest.
Learn more and sign up at www.voicebodyconnection.com/community.
Our Editor is Sean Brennan
Our Photographer and Graphic Designer is Laura Sills
Our Videographer is Miguel Garzón Martínez
And our theme song is “Waters of Body” by Strange Weather
Please note that Amazon links in the show notes are connected to the Voice Body Connection Associates account. All other partner links are acknowledged. Thank you for supporting the podcast!